- 100% Financing Available up to $484,500
- Must be eligible veteran with Certificate of Eligibility. We can help get this for veterans or active duty personnel.
- No Down Payment Required
- Seller Can Pay ALL Your Closing Costs
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance
- Minimum 580 Credit Score to Apply--VA does not have a minimum credit score but lenders will create credit overlays to protect their interest.
- Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard, & Retired Veterans Can Apply
- No bankruptcies or foreclosures in last 2 years and a clear CAVIRS
- Debt to income ratios vary, but usually 55% back-end ratio with a fico score over 620 will get it done on qualifying income and if it is a manual underwrite, 29% and 41% respectively
- Can use your VA loan guaranty more than once, and in some cases, can have two existing va loans out at they sametime. Call or email for more info on this scenario.
- Cost of VA loan appraisal in Kentucky now costs a minimum $475 with a termite report needed on all purchase and refinance transactions unless a condo.
- 2 year work history needed on VA loans unless you can show a legitimate excuse, ie. off work due to injury, schooling, education etc.
- You cannot use your GI Bill for income qualifying for the mortgage payment.
- Louisville Kentucky First Time Home Buyer Loans
- Kentucky VA Loans
- Qualifying for a Kentucky Mortgage
- Kentucky FHA Mortgage Guidelines
- Ky Rural Housing and USDA Loans Guidelines
- Things to Know
- Documents Needed for Loan Approval
- Underwriting Guidelines
- Self Employed Mortgage Loans for Kentucky
- Credit Scores
- Kentucky Mortgage Calculator
- Legal Disclaimers
- Foreclosures Short Sales Guidelines Conv Fannie Mae
- Guide to Closing Costs
- KY HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agencies FHA Back to Work KY Extenuating Circumstance Program
- 2019 Kentucky FHA Mortgage Limits
Sunday, July 7, 2019
Credit Scores Required for FHA, VA, KHC and USDA Loans in Kentucky
Labels: 100% Financing, bankruptcy, chapter 13, Chapter 7, credit score, Down Payment Assistance, fha, fico score, Kentucky Housing, kentucky first time buyer, kentucky rural housing loan, va mortgage ky
I have helped over 589 Kentucky families buy or refinance their home over the last 18 years. Realizing that this is one of the biggest, most important financial transactions a family makes during their lifetime, I always feel honored and respected when I am chosen to originate their personal home loan. You can count on me to deliver on what I say, and I will always give you honest, up-front personal attention you deserve during the loan process. I have several advantages over the large banks in town. First, I can search and negotiate for your loan options through several different mortgage companies across the country to get you the best deal locally. Where most banks will offer offer you their one set of loan products. I have access to over 10 different mortgage companies to broker your loan through to get you the best pricing and loan products that may not fit into the bank's program due to credit, income, or other underwriting issues. You will not get lost in the shuffle like most borrowers do at the mega banks; you're just not a number at our company, you are a person and we will treat you like one throughout the entire process.