Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Louisville Kentucky VA Home Loan Mortgage Lender: What are the benefits of a VA Mortgage Loan?

Louisville Kentucky VA Home Loan Mortgage Lender: What are the benefits of a VA Mortgage Loan?: What are the benefits of a VA Mortgage Loan? VA loans are a popular choice for the those that are eligible, especially those that wish ...


What are the benefits of a VA Mortgage Loan?

What are the benefits of a VA Mortgage Loan?



VA loans are a popular choice for the those that are eligible, especially those that wish to finance more than 80% of their home's value or purchase price. Benefits of VA loans include:
  • Low fixed rates
  • Homeowners can borrow up to 100% when purchasing a new home
  • On cash out refinances, borrow up to 90% of Appraisal Value
  • VA loans may be used to pay off debts or do home improvements
  • Homeowners with less than perfect credit can qualify VA loans have no penalty for early payoff
As  a US Army Veteran, I understand the benefits first hand from a Kentucky VA Home Loan. I have used my VA eligibility to purchase two homes in the past and have since streamline refinanced to a lower rate. I hope you find this website informative and helpful in your search for a Kentucky VA Home loan. I am a licensed Mortgage loan officer in the State of Kentucky. I offer same day free pre- approvals and credit reports on Kentucky VA Home loans, anywhere in the Commonwealth. I have closed over 200 VA loans in my 13 year mortgage career Put my Kentucky VA Home loan experience to work for you. Refinance, Purchase, Call anytime, 502-905-3708, or email at me at kentuckyloan@gmail with your questions. NMLS# 57916
Fill out my form!